Home to the offices of Nappanee Area Chamber of Commerce and Redevelopment Commission, the Center is also the heart of our efforts to build a more prosperous community.
It’s also a celebration of our heritage. The Nappanee Center features a broad collection of historical items, antiques, and profiles of the city’s native sons and daughters – from world-famous cartoonists to an Air Force One pilot. The Center is also connected to the Hartman House, which offers another look back at the Nappanee of yesteryear.
Whether you’re starting a weekend getaway, hoping to learn more about our history, or exploring new business opportunities, the Nappanee Center is the place to start.
Click here to view the Countryside Shoppes Map!
Following Services Available:
- Free Wifi Local insider referrals and information
- Trip planning services
- Area brochures
- Attraction information
- Direct phone for local reservations
- Evelyn Lehman Culp Heritage Collection
- Visitors Lounge
- Collection of antique Hoosier cabinets
- Collection of award winning art
- History of six award winning cartoonists
- Free parking
- Directory resource to over 200 chamber businesses
- Gateway to Amish Country
- One stop shop
- Live chat with local tourism experts
- Free public restroom
- Complimentary beverages
The Nappanee Center, the Nappanee Area Chamber of Commerce, and the Nappanee Redevelopment Commission are located at:
302 W. Market Street
Nappanee, IN 46550
Hours: M-F 8:00 a.m.—5:00 p.m.
Contact Us for more information.